MakerBot Replicator 2 3D Printer
There’s a new standard in desktop 3D printing. Our fourth generation machine isn’t just our best, it’s the best desktop 3D printer on the market. With a resolution capability of 100 microns and a massive 410 cubic inch build volume, the MakerBot Replicator™ 2 Desktop 3D Printer is the easiest, fastest, and most affordable tool for making professional quality models. We set a new standard with our work, so that you can set a new standard with yours. Includes a 1 lb spool of Natural PLA filament.
- Professional-quality prototypes. Highly complex models. Attractive pieces of art. With the new MakerBot Replicator™2 Desktop 3D Printer, you can expect these and more. On a 3D printer, quality is often measured by the height of each layer, with smaller layers meaning higher resolution. We’ve dropped the default layer height all the way down to 100 microns, giving you smooth surfaces without any post-production. Make things you’re proud to demo to your boss or show off to your family. Discover the look and feel of the new standard in desktop 3D printing.
- A new standard in Desktop 3D Printing demands a build volume that’s bigger in all three dimensions. The MakerBot Replicator™2 Desktop 3D Printer has a build volume of 410 cubic inches, so you can think and build bigger than ever. That’s 37% more volume than the original MakerBot Replicator™ Desktop 3D Printer that you can use to make big things or entire multi-part projects at one time. Combined with our speed improvements, you now get much more done in much less time. Finally a desktop 3D printer made for multitasking.
- Now you can do your highest quality work and do a favor to the environment, too. We’ve adapted the MakerBot Replicator™2 Desktop 3D Printer to work perfectly with PLA, the renewable bioplastic that sticks to the platform reliably with practically no peeling, curling, sliding or shrinking. With MakerBot PLA Filament you will make professional-quality prototypes and huge pieces with dimensional stability, meaning that what you design is what you get. What’s more, you will use 32% less energy than building with ABS plastic. Find out why MakerBot PLA Filament helps us set a standard in desktop 3D printing.
- To make the Replicator™2 sturdy and durable enough for high-speed printing, we gave it an industrial strength chassis. The powder-coated steel is also resistant to changes in temperature and humidity, making it adaptable to your work space.
- 19.1 x 12.8 x 14.7 in [49 x 32 x 38 cm]
- 19.1 x 16.5 x 14.7 in [49 x 42 x 38 cm]
- 23 x 21.5 x 17 in [59 x 55 x 43 cm]
- 25.4 lbs [11.5 kg]
- 37.0 lbs [16.8 kg]
- 15°—32° C [60°—90° F]
- 0°—32° C [32°—90° F]
- 100—240V, ~2 amps,50—60 Hz
- 24V DC @ 6.25 amps
- USB, SDcard [included]
- Powder coated steel
- PVC Panels
- Wear-resistant, oil-infused bronze
- 1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
|Print Technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Build Volume:||11.2 L x 6.0 W x 6.1 H in [28.5 x 15.3 x 15.5 cm]|
|Layer Resolution Settings:|
|Positioning Precision:||XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in];|
Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
|Filament Diameter:||1.75 mm [0.069 in]|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0.4 mm [0.015 in]|
- MakerWare™ Bundle 1.0.2
- .stl, .obj, .thing
- Windows (XP/7),
Ubuntu Linux (10.04+),
Mac OS X (10.6+)