- Ease of Use
- Manufacturer: 3D Systems
- Model: 3D Touch
- Price: Check price
- Assembled: yes
- Weight: 37 kg (81.5 lb)
- Dimensions: 600 × 600 × 700 mm (23.6 x 23.6 x 27.6 inches)
- Print Area: 275 x 275 x 210 mm (10.8 x 10.8 x 8.3 inches)
- Speed: 15 mm3/sec
- Layer Resolution: 0.125 mm
- Software: Axon 2, TurboCAD Pro
- OS: Windows
- Connect: USB to computer, SD card
- Material: ABS, PLA, Soluble PLA
- dual extruder
- Touchscreen display and control panel
- Includes tools and memory device with sample print files
- Largest print area!
3D Touch Double Head 3D Printer Review
The 3D Touch (formerly BFB 3000 Plus) 3D Printer – Double Head. Bring your 3D models and CAD drawings to life with the 3D Touch 3D printer. With its clear and open design and simple interface, the 3D Touch 3D printer is ideal for the home, classroom and office environment. Create prototypes, models, RC parts, toys…the list is endless!
BFB 3D printers are based on additive layer manufacturing (ALM) methods. Using thermoplastics, a BFB 3D printer heats the material through the extruder (or print head). The extruder then pushes out a very fine plastic thread which is applied layer by layer according to x and y co-ordinates, building a solid, 3D object.
Our best-selling pre-assembled 3D printer – perfect for the office, classroom or home environment
- Clear and open design
- Clean, tidy nozzle and purging area – easily removable
- Machine reads directly form SD card – no PC connectivity required
- Desktop-sized machine with large print area (up to 275 x 275 x 210mm)
- Double-head machine enables the use of support material for more complex geometries
Easy to use and maintain, no need for maintenance contracts
- One piece heater barrel allows easy material change
- Enhanced head to bed adjustment makes for easy maneuvering
Complemented by BFB Axon 2 software
- Purpose-written software to easily convert your STL files so they’re ready for printing
- Friendly and familiar user interface
Designed and engineered to be accurate and robust, yet simple.
- Extremely rigid, durable frame providing excellent mechanical stiffness
- Ultra-compact extruders deliver material with control and precision
- Weight : 38 kg
- Dimensions (mm) : 600 × 600 × 700
- Availability : Usually delivered within 2 weeks of order payment.
TurboCAD Pro Software Included!